Notice of the 53rd Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the fifty-third Annual General Meeting of members of the Australian Association for Research in Education (AARE) will be held as follows:
Date: Wednesday 29th November 2023
Time: 5.30pm AEDT
Location: In person: Carrillo Ganter Theatre (B02), Level B1, Sidney Myer Asia Centre (Building 158), University of Melbourne MAP
The AGM is open to all financial members of the Association.
All members who wish to attend are asked to register here for the AGM*.
*Members are asked to have their membership number on hand to record on their registration if possible, as this facilitates the registration process.
- Minutes of AARE 52nd Annual General Meeting
- 2022-2023 Annual Report
- Audited Financial statements for year-end 30 June 2023
2023 Executive Election and Constitutional Amendment Electronic Vote
In 2023, AARE members are being asked to vote on two matters as follows:
1. EXECUTIVE ELECTION
This year there is one ballot in the Executive Election.
2. CONSTITUTIONAL AND BY-LAWS AMENDMENT BALLOT
The AARE Executive is putting forward a proposal for Constitution change to instate two Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Researcher Members on the Executive.
Member Voting information
- Member voting for the 2023 Executive Election and Constitutional Amendment Proposal will be conducted electronically until 11.59pm Thursday 23rd November.
- For those members who are unable to vote electronically provision for them to submit a paper ballot will be made available at the AGM.
- Member voting relating to AGM business will be conducted in person at the AGM.
- Please note only active financial members can vote on any item and there is one vote per member per item.
Please contact the AARE Secretary email@example.com if you have any questions about the 2023 AGM or Member voting process.